GSA Bartender Mixology Package (5)
Our online Bartender Mixology course teaches the techniques and skills needed by any professional bartender. This course provides in-depth training on how to make various types of drinks as well as customer service and an optional lesson on bottle tricks. Course topics include: equipment and setup, cream drinks, garnishes and mixers, two liquor drinks, sour drinks, martinis/manhattans, highball & juice drinks, exotic drinks, hot drinks, shooter drinks, cash register use, and customer service.
This GSA package includes FIVE Bartender Mixology courses courses (at $39.95 per course). If you would like to order a different number of courses (at $39.95 per course), please feel free to contact us for a customized package!
Primary Course Objectives:
- Describe basic bar setup, including the configuration of the speed rail
- State the meanings of key bartending terminology
- Recognize the names, colors, and bottles of the major types of alcohol
- State recipes for each of the drinks presented in each lesson
- Identify key techniques for making each of the drinks presented in each lesson
- Explain important aspects of quality customer service
Course Materials: All course materials are provided completely online.
Course Length: approx. 40 hours. (The course is self-paced.)
Graduating from this course is similar to having a year’s worth of experience behind the bar. This course can be used for training in all states.
For your convenience, you may order directly from rservinggsa.com by clicking the "Add to Cart" button, or you may order through our listing on GSA Advantage. The course options and prices are the same. Thank you!