GSA Responsible Serving of Alcohol Package (10)
Our Responsible Serving of Alcohol online training teaches sellers and servers techniques to serve alcohol responsibly as well as state laws regarding alcohol service. Course topics include: state laws regarding alcohol service, how alcohol affects the body, how to recognize intoxication, preventing disturbances, refusing service, recognizing underage customers, and the dangers of drunk driving.
Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate can be generated/printed and a wallet certification card will be mailed to each student (if approved by the state).
This GSA package includes TEN Responsible Serving of Alcohol courses (at $7.95 per course). If you would like to order a different number of courses (at $7.95 per course), please feel free to contact us for a customized package!
Primary Course Objectives:
- Recognize the server's role in the enhancement of public safety
- Interpret the server's responsibilities and obligations under law
- Learn and apply state basic retail alcohol laws
- Recognize when an individual is intoxicated
- Prevent individuals from becoming intoxicated
- Refuse service with minimal conflict
- Recognize if a patron has alcohol poisoning
- Prevent disturbances in an establishment
- Recognize underage customers and spot false IDs
Course Materials: All course materials are provided completely online.
Course Length: Approx. 4 hours. (The course is self-paced.)
This course has been designed to meet state-specific requirements.
Please click here to view your state's options and requirements for Responsible Serving of Alcohol (the page will open in a new tab). Then, please return to this page to order.
For your convenience, you may order directly from rservinggsa.com by clicking the "Add to Cart" button, or you may order through our listing on GSA Advantage. The course options and prices are the same. Thank you!